Translational and Precision Medicine Custom Protocols
CMS provides comprehensive support for the translational science and precision medicine programs, including consulting on biospecimen selection for your project and HBS procurement; HBS validation studies design and management; customer protocol development and implementation for fresh HBS processing; experimentation with primary human cultures (cells and tissues, stem cells); development and characterization of Abs and working with protein assays, etc.
We have developed collaborations with centers of excellence, academic and industrial partners for biomarker discovery, validation and development with an emphasis on proprietary glycoproteomic technology (BioCryptonTM). Please contact us for more information.
- HUMAN BIOSPECIMENS (HBS) – global access, consented and clinically-characterized donors
- DNA, RNA, Protein lysates – isolation and analyses.
- PRIMARY CELLS (PBMC, BMMC, DTC, stem cells): from blood, bone marrow, lipoaspirates, normal and tumor tissues, etc.
- CELL BASED ASSAYS: Cell-based assays (cell viability, proliferation, migration, invasion, immuno-oncology assays), ELISA
- TISSUE PROCESSING (human, animal) – preclinical and clinical samples (including 3D-histoculture)
- ANTIBODY characterization and validation
- BIOMARKER discovery and validation (Proteomics, Genomics, Glycoproteomics)