HBS Procurement and Validation Studies
Together with Cureline, CMS provides access to high-quality ethically and legally collected standard and custom protocol human samples suitable for modern analyses and applications.
We collaborate with major clinical and research centers in Europe, Asia, and the Americas on HBS acquisition with IRB/EC-approved protocols in compliance with international and local laws and regulations. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are implemented to guard patient’s rights and to use the donated Human specimens with maximum efficiency. All human specimens provided by Cureline are properly consented, de-identified and selected with accurate clinical diagnosis and therapy regimen by certified medical professionals.
CMS team will help you to select and obtain proper specimens for your study as well as optimize a collection protocol to your specifications:
- Custom biobanking protocol development.
- Custom research protocol development.
- DNA/RNA/protein from human and animal tissues (fresh, frozen, fixed specimens), QC and analyses.
- PBMC/BMMC from normal donors and clinically-defined patients' blood and bone marrow. Cell assays and drug sensitivity testing.
- Dissociated Tumor Cells (DTCs, viable fresh and viable frozen cells) from human tumors and animal specimens. Cell assays, FACS, drug sensitivity, IO experiments.
- Cell types separation from whole blood (human, animal):
- total peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC)
- lymphocytes (T cells, B cells, NK cells)
- monocytes, macrophages, myeloid cells, granulocytes, erythrocytes, platelets and other types
- Stem/progenitor cells isolation from fresh human lipoaspirate. Sorting and analysis.
- Custom studies - per your HBS collection and analysis protocol.
Please Contact Us, if you have any questions or need to discuss a protocol that is not listed here